Sunday, December 03, 2006

December 3

I don’t really follow any particular sport and know very little about any of the many sporting events that are so popular. Well that’s not entirely true. I am a big fan of curling, which I only have to deal with every four years during the Winter Olympics. The following must be a sporting event that I am unaware of. Are there really father and son tag teams? Perhaps. Karl Manne George Siegbahn was born on the 3rd in 1886. He was a Swedish physicist who won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1924. It seems that I have stumbled across a bunch of folks born in December seemingly possessed of more than their fair share of good genes. Siegbahn’s son Kai Manne Borje Siegbahn, would also go on to win the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1981.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google