Thursday, November 30, 2006

Introduction to December

It seems as if it happens to me every year, like clockwork. I find that once again, the holidays are fast approaching and I have yet to take even tentative steps towards even beginning my holiday gift shopping. If you have ever found yourself in similar straits, I am certain that you understand how nerve-wracking that can be. You are hunting for that perfect gift for the multinational publishers, network executives and wealthy dilettantes on your list and find that you simply cannot decide just what to get them. Allow me to offer what may be a solution to this quandary: put a post-it on your refrigerator to remind yourself that the domestic and international rights to The Symzonia Review are always on offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google